Sales Training Specialist
Classification: Part time
Salary Grade/Level/Family/Range: Commission based with possibilities of retainer based on performance. Communication, Transport, Meal allowances provided.
Reports to: Training and Admin Manager.
Date: July 2022
We are looking for a Sales training specialist to market and coordinate training courses (Short courses) to multiple clients locally and internationally. Your duties include identifying, marketing, scheduling and coordinating to clients’ various short courses offered by the firm. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring training materials and resources are up to date and shared with relevant clients in good time.
Our ideal candidate understands our company objectives and suggests ideas to achieve them through an array of approaches. For this position, you should combine excellent organization skills with an ability to interact and communicate clearly with clients.
Ultimately, you should be able to bring business to the company while ensuring that our clients achieve and realize value for money. You will be expected to be driven by passion to satisfy and retain clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design and implement strategies for marketing training programs/short courses provided by the firm (including producing promotional material as required).
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all public and commissioned training courses incl. producing course materials, producing delegate materials, and setting up training rooms.
- Act as the point of contact on the day of a training course to assist with any trainer/delegate enquiries if they arise.
- Liaise with trainers and external clients to facilitate delivery of our training courses (i.e., ensuring you obtain the course material with enough time to produce the training folders, and liaise with the trainers & external clients to establish the agenda for the duration of the course).
- Facilitate all communication with delegates before and after a course in line with established system processes.
- Collect and analyze feedback from delegates/clients.
- Be involved with chasing unpaid invoices for training courses and other section (members) events.
- Ensure trainers’ expense forms are authorized and processed in a timely manner
- Business Acumen.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job allows for flexible working hours including telecommuting. This role routinely uses standard MS office packages and other software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part time position with flexible working hours. However, unless otherwise defined, days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position may require frequent travel nationally and internationally.
Required Education and Experience
We are looking for an outgoing individual who is passionate in sales and marketing, and enjoys interacting with clients. This position is largely based on individual attributes and personality. The candidate should possess at least diploma/bachelors’ certification, with demonstrated experience in sales and marketing preferably marketing training programs
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Bachelors/Diploma certification in relevant subject
- Additional certification in training is a plus
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter clearly indicating their fit for the position and a detailed CV. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis hence early applications are encouraged. However, deadline for application is 15th August 2022. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with subject clearly marked “Application for Sales Training Specialist”.